To set up a Google account
- On Start, flick left to the App list, tap Settings , and then tap Email & accounts.
- Tap Add an account > Google.
- Tap the Email address box, and then type your Google account user name.
- Tap the Password box, and then type your Google account password.
- Tap Sign in.
- Your Google Mail email and contacts in your Google account will be synced to your phone.
If you’re using a Google Apps account and you want to sync your calendar to your phone too, the Enable Google Sync setting needs to be enabled in the Google Apps administrator control panel. (You need to have administrative privileges to log into the Google Apps administrator control panel or you’ll need to contact your system administrator.)
You’ll then need to enable Google Sync for your user account. To enable Google Sync for your user account, in your web browser on your PC, go to Mobile settings for your Google Apps account, and then enable Google Sync under Service settings. After doing that, on your phone, tap your Google account name in Email & accounts, tap Calendar under Content to sync, and then tap Done .