This post has moved to it’s new home at F3V3R. Check it out HERE
Posts Tagged ‘ipad’
Tags: 0.9.9b4, 2g, 3, 3g, 3GS, 4, 4G, 5, 5gm, apple, Download, g, gm, How, iOS, ipad, iPhone, iphone4, iPod, jailbreak, Redsnow, To, touch, with
Tags: app, application, Facebook, ipad, iPhone, iPod, Mobile, phone, Tablet, touch
Tags: 3, 3g, 3GS, 4, 4G, and, Android, Another, BlackBerry, blur, Bold, By, contacts, Copy, desire, Each, easily, evo, export, From, Galaxy, gmail, Google, HD, How, htc, import, ipad, iPhone, iPod, legend, mail, milestone, Motorola, Nexus, Nokia, One, phone, s, Samsung, storm, Style, To, Torch, use, using
This tutorial will show you how to easily copy contacts to and from Blackberry, iPhone and Android.
First off you need to have a Gmail account and you also need to install Google Sync on your device. Select one of the devices below to begin; the instructions will pop up in a new window.
- Open your Blackberry’s browser and type “m.google.com/sync”
- Follow the instructions to install the application
iPhone, iPad or iPod
- Visit easy tutorial set up guide here
- Visit easy tutorial set up guide here
Windows Phone 7
- Visit easy tutorial set up guide here
Tags: calendar, contacts, device, gmail, Google, How, iOS, ipad, iPhone, iPod, mail, Setting, sync, To, touch, Up, with, Your
Follow the steps below to setup Google Sync on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch.
Requirements and Backing Up Data
1.Google Sync is only supported on Apple iOS versions 3.0 and above. You can check your current version by going to Settings > General > About > Version.
2. Perform a sync with iTunes to ensure that Contacts and Calendars from your iOS device are backed up to your computer. Learn more about backing up your Contacts and Calendars.
3. If your business, school, or organization uses Google Apps, your administrator will first need to enable Google Sync before you can take advantage of this feature. Note that if you enable Google Sync, your administrator may also have additional remote management capabilities (such as remote wipe or password requirements). Click to learn more or contact your administrator.
1. Open the Settings application on your device’s home screen.
2. Open Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
3. Press Add Account….
4. Select Microsoft Exchange. iOS 4.0+ allows multiple Exchange accounts. However, if you’re on a device that doesn’t let you add a second account, you could also use CalDAV to sync Google Calendar and IMAPto sync Gmail.
Enter Account Info
5. In the Email field, enter your full Google Account email address. If you use an @googlemail.com address, you may see an “Unable to verify certificate” warning when you proceed to the next step.
6. Leave the Domain field blank.
7. Enter your full Google Account email address as the Username.
8. Enter your Google Account password as the Password.
9. Tap Next at the top of your screen.
9a. Choose Cancel if the Unable to Verify Certificate dialog appears.
10. When the new Server field appears, enter m.google.com.
11. Press Next at the top of your screen again.
Enable Mail and Calendar
12. Select the Google services (Mail, Calendar, and Contacts) you want to sync. To receive and respond to meeting requests on your device, both Mail and Calendar need to be turned on, and New Invitationsneeds to be enabled in your Google Calendar settings.
To enable New Invitations, sign in to your Google Calendar using the web browser on your phone or computer. Go to Calendar Settings > Calendars > Click on the Notifications for the calendar you want to sync. Under Email check New Invitations (and any of the other Invitation settings you want enabled), and click Save.
13. Unless you want to delete all the existing Contacts and Calendars on your phone, select the Keep on my iPhone (or iPad or iPod touch) option when prompted. This will also allow you to keep syncing with your computer via iTunes.
If you want to sync only the My Contacts group, you must choose to Delete Existing Contacts during the Google Sync install when prompted. If you choose to keep existing contacts, it will sync the contents of theAll Contacts group instead. If there are no contacts on your phone, the latter will happen — the contents of your All Contacts group will be synced.
You’ve set up Google Sync! Synchronization will begin automatically if you have Push enabled on your device. You can also open the Mail, Calendar, or Contacts app and wait a few seconds to start a sync.
Tags: a, camera, into, ipad, Makayama, mount, movie, turn, Your
Makayama’s Movie Mount.
Press Release – August 31, 2011
Movie Mount improves iPad2 video camera
Makayama today introduces the ‘Movie Mount for iPad2′, a unique piece of hardware which radically improves video capture with the iPad2. It turns the iPad2 into a complete studio. Use tele- and wide angle lenses, attach microphones and lights. Use a tripod for professional pan- and tilt movements, and much more. Comes with a free app.
With the Movie Mount, iPad2 users get 10 new features for the device:
Attached a tripod for stable shots, pan & tilt camera movements. Standard screwfitting.
Use 37 mm conversion lenses, such as wide angle and zoom*. Such as: US / EU
Slide on-the-fly between the built-in lens and the conversion lens.
Use shotgun microphones for better sound (requires splitter cable). Such as: US / EU
Use an optical viewfinder to shoot in bright sunlight. Such as: US / EU
Use a video light for better performance in low light. Such as: US / EU
Easier iMovie editing, with a 9 degrees working angle.
The mount allows your iPad to stand upright and be used as monitor.
The free Movie Mount iPad app allows you to manually control video recording
Fully compatible with Smart Cover.
Movie Mount is exclusively produced by Makayama and sold directly through our website. Lenses, tripod, microphone, lights etc. are not included with the purchase. Complimentary iPad app is free.
Production has started and pre-orders are taken as of today. First deliveries will begin October 2011. Pricing: $ 69.95 / EUR 49.95 EUR, including taxes and shipping worldwide.
Tags: 5, apple, Available, developers, for, i, Ios5, ipad, iPhone, iphone4, Now, os, releases, using
- Push and local notifications for apps appear in the new Notification Center in iOS 5. Notification Center displays notifications that are considered “unread”. In order to accommodate push and local notifications that have no “unread” status, developers can use their application badge count to trigger a clearing of notifications from Notification Center. When an application clears its badge count (by setting it to zero), iOS 5 will clear its notifications from Notification Center.
- iMessage beta 3 will be unable to communicate with iMessage users on beta 1. It works between beta 3 and beta 2
- Modal alerts don’t appear for iMessages.
- When tweeting your location from Safari and exiting before the location can be established, the location arrow will stay in the status bar. The arrow can be removed by killing Safari from the task switcher.
- Fixed: The Reminders application does not send notifications for reminders that are based upon the entry (and/or exit) of a location if there is no date associated with the reminder.
- In this beta the option of “Choosing a security question” is not working during an iCloud account setup.
- Fixed: After creating a recurring event locally on the device, the device stops syncing after hitting an error on merge. Removing and re-adding the account acts as a workaround for this.
- Restoring from a Seed 1 backup or earlier will cause MobileMe/iCloud calendars not to sync. Subscribed calendars will show up in Calendars but none of your event calendars will appear in MobileCal. To work around the problem please remove and re-add the account.
Tags: ipad, for, iPhone, and, $2, iOS, iPod, 4.3.3, Jailbreakme.com, jailbreakme, Version
Tags: automatically, for, intelligent, ipad, learns, Like, magazine, newspaper, What, you, zite
Zite is a personalized magazine for your iPad that automatically learns what you like and gets smarter as you use it. Zite gives you personalized news, articles, blogs, videos and other content from a variety of both mainstream and niche publications and sites. Zite can personalize by syncing with your Twitter or Google Reader account or on its own.
· Personalization that works automatically as you use, read and view content—you don’t need to do anything for it to work.
· If you have Twitter or Google Reader you can sync your account to give the personalization a boost before you start using the app.
· 1000′s of magazine sections to choose from using a smart auto-suggest tool—if you want to create a personalized magazine that’s about motorcycles, cats, and vegetarianism then that is your choice.
· It’s optional, but you can thumb up and down content, or say you want more on a particular topic or from a particular source so your sections become even more personalized through your selections.
· Share content you like to Twitter, Facebook and via e-mail.
Tags: apple, breaking news, comex, iOS, ios 4.3, ios 4.3.3, Ios4.3, Ios4.3.3, ipad, ipad 2, ipad 2 jailbreak, ipad jailbreak, ipad2, Ipad2Jailbreak, IpadJailbreak, jailbreak, jailbreaking, jailbreakme, jailbreakme 3.0, Jailbreakme3.0